Tarrant County Criminal Courts Administrator
The Tarrant County Criminal Courts Administrator is appointed by the judges of the county and district courts trying criminal cases. The Administrator serves as the Chief of Staff for several judicial support departments including: the Office of Attorney Appointments, Grand Jury Bailiffs, DIRECT (adult drug court), the Mental Health Diversion Court, and the felony Auxiliary Court Coordinators. In addition, the administrator and his staff oversee and implement the directives of the Criminal Judges.
Audio visual equipment instructions manuals for defense attorneys can be accessed through this site by clicking the button to the left.
Differentiated Felony Case Management - Adobe PDF
Differentiated Felony Case Management-Signed Scanned Image
Press to get the Adobe Reader now.
Adobe and Acrobat are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
The Criminal Court Administration currently accepts Credit Card payments for Program and Lab Fees. Please see the Administrative Assistant for more information.
A 3% convenience fee, $1.00 minimum, payable to Certified Payments, Inc.
will apply. This will be shown as a separate transaction on your credit/debit card statement. Processing and Handling Fee, Texas Local Government Code, Article 132.003.
For more information, contact:
- For all questions related to felony records contact the Tarrant County District Clerk's office at 817-884-1342 or 817-884-1343. Click here to find the District Clerk's Office web page.
- For all questions related to misdemeanor records contact the Tarrant County County Clerk's Office at 817-884-1195. Click here to find the County Clerk's web page.
- If you want Information about when a current case is set, click here for the criminal courts electronic docket.
- If you need to talk to a court coordinator about a current criminal case, click here to find the correct court's coordinator contact information.
- For news media inquiries concerning the Tarrant County criminal courts, please call 817-884-2811.
- All other inquiries for the Tarrant County criminal courts, contact:
J. Gregory Shugart
Criminal Courts Administrator